Saturday 30 January 2010

Upcoming events

Howard & I will be setting off on Monday for our epic journey. We fly to London, where we'll stay with family. I'll be speaking on the theme of 'Loss' to a group at Slough Baptist Church on Tuesday, then off to the States on Wed. First stop, Maryland to visit family and give talks on Thurs, Fri and Saturday!
We'll be ready for a week skiing at Winter Park, where I spent holidays as a child. From there we travel to Arizona, staying with my Dad and Lynda. They've arranged for me to speak to the Rio Verde Readers' Groups.
On to Texas to visit friends and speak at their local community centre. Last stop, Michigan where we'll be able to see lots more family and friends. A highlight will be my aunt & uncle's 60th wedding anniversary celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment